Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Watering Can



Hello Friends,

I wanted to share with you my project that is posted over at  the Pink By Design blog. Paula, Gloria, and I all made non-card projects. We would love it if you would come on over and take a look.

Here is my watering can.

 


 

For this 3-D watering can, I bought the shape from the Silhouette store. Designer paper is MME Alphabet Soup. ( Oldie but a Goodie ) Prima Calypso flowers. Pink By Design " Life's a Garden " sentiment, Recollection bling, Divine Twine, sentiment spot from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's svg shop, hearts are also from the Silhouette store. This watering can did not turn out the way I visioned it in my head, but either way it came out cute.
 
Well friends, I want to wish you a happy Friday, And I will be back tomorrow for a fun blog hop. Pink By Design is pairing up with Lovebug Creations for a awesome blog hop featuring Pink By Design Stamps and Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon. I'm sure it will be loads of fun with lots of great projects and blog candy :)
 
Have a good day.

 photo 6451AFEABE6E4E67282689E810346727_zps1e8f4816.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly