Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pink By Design Challenge: Spring

 
Hello Friends,
 
Seems I have fallen a little behind on my postings..So I have two to share with you today. And I'll have another one for ya'll tomorrow. So first of all, I want to show you a card I made for the challenge going on at the Pink By Design blog. This week the challenge is anything Spring related. For example...flowers, birds, bee's, Easter, rain if you live in the pacific northwest :)
 
For me, seeing all the baby sheep, and baby farm animals being born is Spring. So I created this cute little sheep tag.
 
 
For this tag I found a journal shape from the Silhouette store and just layered it 3 times, to give it more dimension.
 
 
Sheep shape is from the Silhouette store as well, I embossed his wool using the Tim Holtz swirlz embossing folder. I applied glossy accents to the swirlz and then sprinkled glitter. He shimmers! Designer paper is Websters Pages and the bling is from Recollections. Seam binding is my own. Sentiment is from Pink By Design " Hoppy Easter ", a button and divine twine finish this little tag off.
 
I hope that you will join us this week for this challenge, there is even a prize up for grabs :) You can either go to the Pink By Design Blog, or link up your spring projects here! Have a Fab day Friends.
 

 photo 6451AFEABE6E4E67282689E810346727_zps1e8f4816.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly