Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sunny Days!

Everytime I read this card I sing the beginning to Seseme Street!

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet!
 
Anyhow, This is made with the new Cricut Lite cartridge " Celebrate with Flourish".
And the clouds are from " Everyday Paper Dolls".
I did some white gel pen stiching around the edge and some little doodling on the phrase. Other than that it was super easy! Oh and I also added a silver lining to the clouds with stickles! Hope your day is Super Sunny! Now how much you wanna bet that song will be stuck in your heads for hours!? " Sorry".

1 comments:

Kel said...

awesine card.. It's so perfect for so many occasions. Now I have Sesame Street song in my head.. LOL. Thanks for sharing..

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly