Saturday, July 24, 2010

Cricut Cardz Challenge #34

For challenge #34, make a card using a cake, cupcake, cookies or candy and any cartridges, colors or theme you'd like.

Soooo, I used my Cricut cartridge "Mini Monsters" for this one. I have been eyeballing that little piece of candy for a while now, and decided to make this my challenge entry. I used the card feature for this and just kept it pretty basic, I added a couple Martha Stewart pre-made bows for the side. I think it turned out pretty darn cute if I do say so myself. I added a Studio G stamp to the outside, It just says " Yum". Yum indeed! Happy Saturday everyone!

2 comments:

Jeri said...

This is simply adorable. What a sweet little card. We're so glad you could play along this week at CCC.

sophiesmama said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Cricut Cardz challenge!
Hugs,
Mary

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly