Monday, July 1, 2013

Update and Project.

 
Hello Friends and Happy Monday!
 
I was adding a new way to follow my blog since Blogger decided to do away with Blog reader today :(.  If you look to the right of my blog you will see I added the fun new way to stay up to date on my postings-----------------> I'd love it if you would click on the box and follow my blog. Anyways I was adding that and realized I am a couple projects behind on posting. So this week I need to play catch up and get those posted.
 
 
For this card I used Pink By Design's Red, White, & Blue stamp set, Bo Bunny Liberty Designer paper, and my Making Memories paper distresser.  Just in time for the 4th of July! This card is 4.25x5.5. Well Friends, Have a great Monday and I'll be back tomorrow with another project.
 
 photo 6451AFEABE6E4E67282689E810346727_zps1e8f4816.png

1 comments:

Migdalia said...

Very Beautiful!! Already following you on bloglovin...
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly