Saturday, July 13, 2013

Phew it's Saturday...

 
 
Hello Friends and Happy Saturday!
 
Yay we made it to the weekend. And I, of course forgot to do my posting for yesterday. Go figure right? Over at the Pink By Design blog we are hosting a  Summer Food and Drinks Challenge ( You have till tonight at 11:59 pm to enter ). Hard to think of something to make that is not a card that revolves around food and drink commonly ate or drunk in the summer time.
 
So I made this cute little cake box, that looks like a watermelon. Clever right?
 
 
Recipe:
Pink By Design Tags and Treats
Silhouette file for cake box
Recollections card stock
White satin ribbon and button
Trendy Twine
 
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Talk to you again real soon.
 
 photo 6451AFEABE6E4E67282689E810346727_zps1e8f4816.png

4 comments:

Migdalia said...

I love this!!! ADORABLE!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M (my blog)♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Unknown said...

I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
toddler costume

Bv Sate Ayam said...

Trik Menang Bermain Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Yang Jarang Diketahui Klik Di Sini

Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam
http:https://bvayamsate.blogspot.com/2018/10/teknik-menangani-video-sabung-ayam-yang.html/

Anonymous said...

En son çıkan perde modelleri
Numara onay
mobil ödeme bozdurma
nftnasilalinir
ANKARA EVDEN EVE NAKLİYAT
TRAFİK SİGORTASI
dedektör
web sitesi kurma
AŞK ROMANLARI

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly