Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pink By Design Sneak Peek


 
Hello Friends,
 
This week over at the Pink By Design blog I am featuring 3 sneak peeks I have made. Now I have already shown you one of the peeks, and today I am going to show you the other two!
 
Also...
 

There’s a new challenge this week to celebrate the Pink By Design release on Friday March 15, 2013. Link up a project with any theme that uses Pink By Design Stamps. If you don’t have PBD there is a digital freebie this week HERE. Also don’t forget to join us for a fun blog hop next Friday!

 
 
Here are my two new sneak peeks.
 
 
For this tag I used the same soon to be released, Pink By Design Half Pint set called Easter Grams. Tag shape is from the Silhouette online store, and the paper is from We R Memory Keepers ” Peep ” stack. The sentiment banner featured here is from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons graphic and svg store. The rabbit is from Cricut cartridge Folk Art. I covered the bunny in Martha Stewart course glitter. Trendy twine and my own seam binding help complete this adorable tag. 
 
 
And last but not least, I am sneaking this awesome new soon to released Pink By Design Half Pint stamp set called Blog Love. This stamp set paired up nicely with September’s SOTM set Fresh Goodies. Made for a cute clean and simple 4×4 card that I can throw in a box of Blog Goodies to send to a friend. The paper is by MME Be Loved.
 
I hope you have enjoyed these sneak peeks. And be sure to keep checking back, I have some ideas I have been playing with and I can't wait to share them with you! Have a wonderful Thursday my friends.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly