Thursday, March 14, 2013

Pink By Design New Stamp Release Blog Hop


 
Hello Friends,
 
 You should be arriving here from the ever so talented Miss Elizabeth from 217 Creations!
But if you just happened to stumble across this posting, then you may want to start at Sarah's blog www.pinkcricut.com !

I have had such a fun time sneaking these adorable stamps, and I know you will have a blast going through the hop and then watching the ustream later this evening. You know there is always fun chats and prizes!
 
Today's project is a cute little treat holder.
 
 
I purchased this cute little treat holder from the Silhouette store, I added some twine from Devine Twine, and finally finished it off with a awesome sentiment from the new stamp set Hunny Bunny! OH, paper is from MME.
 
I am also going to do a quick little recap of the sneaks I have made the past two weeks, if you would like more detailed info on the project just go back in my posts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sentiment from Pink By Design Blog Love
 
and last but not least
 
 
Sentiment from Pink By Design Blog Love
 
Well paper lovers, I hope you enjoyed all the projects! And I hope to chat with you all tonight at the ustream!
 
You're next stop on the hop is my Bloggy BFF Miss Paula from More Than Favors!
 
Have a great Friday and a even better weekend!  
 




20 comments:

Whitloli said...

Love all your projects...especially the hearts ans the white bunny!

Ami said...

Your projects are lovely! TFS!

Chris said...

Wow I just love your projects!

Lisa Norris said...

I love all of your projects! You've been on a sneak peek roll!!! :)

Unknown said...

Delightful projects. Love your bunnies! Thanks for sharing.

marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

Amy Martin said...

So adorable. All of them. Wonderful projects and wonderful job creating. They are all so cute.

shannon said...

those tags are so cute!!!! I love them!

morentin1326 said...

What an awesome creations... they are so beautiful...love the colors...
Thanks for the chance.
morentin1326(at)aol(dot)com
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Oooo, look at that little chick; squee! Adorable, I've loved all of your sneak peeks along the way.

Debbie said...

enjoy all your projects thanks for sharing
upnurse at aol dot com

Kris said...

Love that tag!

TeresaK said...

I've enjoyed all your sneak peeks but especially like today's treat holder...so cute!
Teresa
www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.co

cvjac2009 said...

Love the projects

L.B. said...

these are such fun projects.Your RAK card is super fun.

Liz said...

Great projects!! Thanks for sharing your sneak peaks!

dawnmercedes said...

The egg card is simply sweet!

marg0006 said...

Great project and love the cute bunny tags.

marg0006 at verizon dot net
Loving Scrapper 101

Karenladd said...

loving all of your projects! The sentiments go perfectly with all your springtime crafts!

Scrappin' Diva said...

What great projects! TFS!

Beth F. said...

All of your Easter projects are so wonderful!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly