Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Pink By Design's Monday Challenge

Hello Friends,
 
I wanted to remind you all that we have a fun challenge going on over at the Pink By Design, Design Team Blog.
 
This week the challenge is Birthdays. And anything Birthday goes! Easy right! I came up with a cute card set  using some of my favorite Pink By Design Stamps. They are pretty simple, Ink and Paper. But man I love paper piecing!
 
 
These two cards are 5.5 x 4.25
I used Pink By Design's " Make it a Venti ", " Extra Hot ", " Perk Up ", and " Birthday, Birthday " stamp sets.
Pattern paper is by Cosmo Cricket " Clementine " stack.
Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black
Kraft card stock by Recollections
 
I hope that you will join us this week for the Birthday Challenge. Can't wait to see what you all make. Have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly