Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pink By Design " Sneak Peek " !



For The Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Please Click Here. 

Hello Friends,

Today I have a Super Pink By Design Sneak For you! This card actually has 3 sneaks, well actually 2 now since Mr. Pink spilled the beans on June's Stamp of the Month :)

Let's see if you can find the other two :)




Card Base is 5.5 x 5.5

For My Card I used 3 Pink By Design Stamps (yet to be announced)

Cosmo Cricket " Material Girl " Paper

Cricut Cartridge Lacy Lables

Ribbon and Button's from Joanns

Recollections Bling

Martha Stewart Paper Doily

I really love June's Stamp of the Month! It's perfect for paper piecing or just a stamped image! SO CUTE!


Did You find the other two sneak peeks? Well if you didn't don't worry! You will be able to see all of Pink By Design's June's release by coming to Sarah's Ustream : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/pink-by-design-stamp-release.

Time: ‎7:00PM Friday, June 3rd

I hope to see you there! It's gonna be so much FUN!!!! PINK CRICUT STYLE!!!!!

P.S. If anyone can tell me how they fixed there blogger to where they can leave comments, Please share your secret :)


1 comments:

Angela W. said...

I really like your card...... I love how all the colors go well with each other.... to cute, thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly