Saturday, May 28, 2011

A FRUITY HELLO!!!

Hello Everyone,
I hope you have been checking out and enjoying all the wonderful projects the Pink by Design Design Team and Sarah have been making for you on their Our New Home. I think its super neat that now instead of having projects on Fridays their will be one everyday! Keeping your creative juices flowing! Not to mention you can chat it up and post your wonderful creations in the Message Board! Today Is my first day getting to post on the new blog and I am super excited to share my card with you!


For My card I used the Pink By Design ” It’s A Date ” Stamp Set along with Pink By Design ” Vintage Greetings “.  I cut out the It’s a Date SVG and then stamped on top of it. I used Tim Holtz distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy to distress the doily,svg, and around the Graphic 45 images. All pattern paper is Cosmo Cricket ” Garden Variety and the images are from Graphic 45 ” Domestic Goddess “. I felt that card needed a larger pear to make it fruity. I cut the pear at 4 inches using Gypsy Font on my Gypsy. Stickles really made  the fruit in the images pop! I completed the card by using some homemade crinkle ribbon.  I guess when I think of May I think of all the fruit trees blossoming, I am so looking forward to picking some fresh fruit.
Have  a wonderful and safe Memorial Day weekend!

1 comments:

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

This is a gorgeous card! Love all the wonderful details. The stamping, inking and stickles all add so much to your card...love it!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly