Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stamptastic Tuesday!

For the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Please CLICK HERE!

Welcome to another Stamptastic Tuesday. Incase you are new to the Stamptastic Tuesday I'll explain how it works. Every Tuesday Paula from More Than Favors and I will be showcasing a stamp from Pink By Design. During that week you can buy the showcased stamp at a reduced price. We do inspiration projects featuring the stamp set of the week.

This week the showcased stamp set is Pink By Design " Rock On " Stamp Set.

This stamp set goes along very well with the Cricut Cartridge Rock Princess, and so many others! It's a must have for everyone who has little or tween girls. 



Recipe for Butterfly Card:
Lettering Delights " Simply Spring " Svg
Cricut Cartridge " Birthday Bash " for card base
Cricut Cartridge " Tags, Bags, Boxes and More " tag
Cosmo Cricket " Pixie-Licious " Paper Stack
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder " Polka Dots "
Kraft and Plain Cardstock " Recollections "
Catseye Chalk Ink in Bronze
My Homemade Ribbon

Sarah has a couple " Sneak Peaks "  on her blog today, she will be having a Ustream this Friday with another release. You can go see Sarah's Sneaks by Clicking HERE!
And Paula is doing a sneak today as well! You can go see her sneak by Clicking HERE! 
My stamps did not come in the mail today :( or else I would have done a sneak for you as well. But...I will do one for you on Thursday. Trust me..This is one release you will not want to miss! It's going to be Epic! I will Post the link to the Ustream on Thursday with my " Sneak ".

Don't Forget tomorrow is Wacky Wednesday, and I have made a card that will be a flash back from the past...and maybe even make you giggle! Hope to see you tomorrow!


1 comments:

Pink Cricut said...

Gah!! I love this card and that RIBBON!!! :) <3

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly