Monday, March 21, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge #10 " Doodlecharms".




Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome to Week #10 of the CCCC (Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge). Can You believe we are already at Week 10? Last week I hosted the CCCC, This week you can find the Challenge at http://www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com/. We will be alternating weeks. This week the Poll and the Mr. Linky will be at Paula's Blog.

 Doodlecharms


Recipe for Apple Card:
Cricut Cartridge " Doodlecharms "
Apple is welded together in shadow feature to make a card.
Cosmo Cricket " Garden Variety " Paper Stack
Divine Twine in Green Apple and Cherry
Catseye Chalk in " Warmed Red "
We R Memory Keepers " Corner Chomper "

I also want to say Thank You to all my old and new friends, as Two Scraptastic Gals hit a glorious Mile Stone. We reached 1000 Friends. Not only did that happen over the weekend, but now we are at 1006!!! Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! You are all the best and I am so lucky to have you all as Crafty Friends. I will See you all Tomorrow for another Stamptastic Tuesday! Have a Great Day!


3 comments:

bonnie said...

How cute....love this...patterned paper works perfectly! :) hugs x

L.B. said...

Super cute apple. Looking forward to this challenge

The Craft Hot Spot said...

This card is absolutely adorable!!! I love it my friend!!! The aptterns and papers are awesome!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly