Thursday, February 17, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Stamps " Love Notes" Sneak Peek Day 3 and Winner of the Mi Amor Blog Hop





CLICK HERE for the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge.



I am sure loving playing with these new stamps! So many ideas such little time :)
CLICK HERE to head on over to Scrappy Mom's Stamps to place your order.
Also, Be sure to check out all the other wondeful projects being made by the Design Team by finding the links to there blogs on the left hand side of my blog!

For todays card, I made a joy fold card, I also used another (free) SVG cut. This time a cute Kangaroo!!! Im sure loving playing with SCAL...I can't believe I didnt get it till Tuesday. I think I have been living under a rock. Also my Pal Paula bought SCAL and she is getting ready to knock all of our socks off with her SCAL projects, so be sure to check out her blog by CLICKING HERE.

Recipe for card:
SVG free file
Cricut lite cartridge: Lacy Lables
My Minds Eye: Tres Belle Paper Stack
Recollections plain cardstock
Joanns Ribbon
Catseye brown chalk ink
Scrappy Mom's Stamps " Furry Friends" stamp set

See you all tomorrow for Day 4!
Have a great day!

I almost forgot to announce the winner for the Mi Amor Blog Hop...Random.org has selected #46 as the winner of the Tim Holtz Grunge Board:

Flamenco92627 said...


                         Terrific card! I love the colors. I am a follower-loving this blog hop!

Congrats Flamenco, if you could please email me with your address I can you prize out to you!


9 comments:

Jae said...

That kangaroo is adorable!! Love the paper and of course great stamp set! :)
Jenn
craftyfulgardens.blogspot.com

bonnie said...

Oh how cute is this girly....just gorgeous! ;) hugs x

Scrappy Mel said...

OMGosh - so cute!! I did a Kangaroo last night too. I guess great minds think a like! LOL. Your SVG cut is adorable - I think I'm going to have to break down and by MTC or SCAL...

LesleyfromWI said...

Awwww this is super cute! I love the kangaroos!!

Live Love and Scrap said...

LOL...you and Mel think alike =) LOVIN the kangaroos!!! So stinkin sweet!!!

hugs,
Sarah

scrapstampcrazy said...

Love the greetings. Would be so perfect with create a critter which I use all the time.

Faith Abigail Designs said...

That kangaroo is too cute! Adorable card.

AJoy said...

Where did you get the free SVG? I want it!

April
nginerd at gmail dot com
http://ajoy2scrap.blogspot.com

liz at liz's paper loft said...

i love that cut! I may just have to break down and get MTC!
liz :o)

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly