Friday, February 11, 2011

Kate's A, Bee, C's

For the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Please Click HERE

I am really addicted to this new cartridge, I think Kate and Nate are my new two fav's and its not because I have a boy and a girl. Its because these two cartridges are loaded with other fun and very cute images. I wonder if they will come out with Mom's A,B,C's next. A is for " Watch your Attitude"...B is for " Behave", C is for " Chores" and so on lol...

Here is my card,


Recipe for this card:
Kate's ABC's Cricut cartridge
George and Basic Shapes Cricut cartridge
Wild Card Cricut cartridge
Scrappy Mom's Stamps " Amusing Animals" stamp set
Cosmo Cricket " DeLovely"  Paper stack for pattern paper
Recollections Kraft and basic color cardstock
Prima Flower
Gems and Ribbon

See you all tomorrow and TGIF!!!!
Have a great day,

8 comments:

Lisa Norris said...

SOOOOO cute! I really need this cart! Thanks for sharing.

Lisa
prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

buglvr2010 said...

Wow! Love this! I'm gonna have to have this cart!

Walking on Water said...

Love this...and the shape is fun!...I need to get this cart..lol...:)

AJoy said...

Very pretty!

April

JANLYNN said...

Such a fun card. This cartridge is on my want list.

L.B. said...

I love love love the colors in this card!! Makes it feel so cheery.

365 Days of Cricut said...

Bee-utiful!!

~Molly~ said...

This is gorgeous!!! I want those two carts too!! I love the papers you used!!
~Molly

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly