Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge--Nifty Fifties!





For the Cricut Cartrige Chaos Challenge Please Click HERE!!!!!

Well Hello My Crafty Friends,
This post was supposed to have gone up yesterday, but I took the weekend off to Celebrate my little boys Birthday!! He turned a whole two years old!!! So now I have a Pre-teen 11 year old going through puberty and a son entering his terrible two's! More than ever I pray for patience in my life LOL!!

So here is my Nifty Fifties project!

Recipe:
Scrappy Mom's Stamps " For the Boys" Stamp Set
Walmart-Ribbon
Coolio and Asian Cuttlebug embossing folders
and DCWV Paper Stack (can't remember the name of it)

I love the retro feel of it,and Nifty Fifties is one of my favorite cartridges!


Also, I took a picture of my son and my his daddy. We were all singing him Happy Birthday here, And I just loved the way he was so touched that everyone was singing to him! He had a blast, and now I have more toys in my living room to clean up! I sure do love my children! They really are such a blessing!
Happy Birthday Colton Don!


Also, Momo and Paula have teamed up and have started a new Crafting Blog, This one is different from all the rest!
Click HERE to go see what this new blog! It's def something every crafter needs!

See You all Tomorrow!
Hearts and Crafts,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do not have nifty fifty cartridge, is there something else I can do or am I just out of luck this week?

More Than Favors said...

i love you! I am so happy to have you in my life! I am buying a xmas tree in oregon next year!

Rhonda Emery said...

love the fish card. your blog is wonderful

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly