My friend Paula at More Than Favors and I are going to host a series of challenges called Cartridge Chaos! The Challenge is to use the cartridges that we already own and have in common! This Challenge will be posted on Mondays. You will have a whole week to enter the challenge (thru Sunday) and 4 days (thru Thursday) to vote for the next Cartridge you want us to use. Only one of the blogs will have a Mr. Linky & a Live Poll. I hope you will join us! The very First one is on Monday January 10th! Our First Cartridge will be.... Graphically Speaking! Our Great friend Momo from Made by Momo, picked our cartridge for the very first challenge.
We will have a Winner each week and that winner will then have an entry into the Grand Prize at the end of the month! Naturally the Prize will be a CRICUT CARTRIDGE! We will be alternating weeks for the poll and Mr. Linky. So next week the challenge will be on Paula's Blog. But we will both have projects for the Challenge.
The Poll will always be located on the upper right hand corner Be Sure to vote for Next Week's Cartridge! We used Random.org to select the 5 cartridges on the Poll.
Here is my Project:
The frame, heart, steam, and cup were all made with Graphically Speaking. I added some Recollections heart brads on the corners. Along with some stitching and some flourish (I wish I hadnt lol) in the corners. Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms Stamps " Sweet Somethings ".
I hope you will Join us!
Here are the rules:
1. You must be a follower
2. You must link it to Mr. Linky (if you have a problem feel free to email me I will help you link it)
3. If you don't have a Blog just email me your project at email@example.com and I will link it for you
4. Leave a Comment
5. Deadline for this Challenge is 11:59pm PST Monday January 16th (giving the West Coast a chance to get there entries in as well)
6. If you do not have the challenge cartridge, you may make something with a similar cartridge.
7. Most importantly HAVE FUN!!!