Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Circle Blog Monthly Challenge!


For the Cricut Cartridge Chaos "Create a Critter" Please Click HERE

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Or Good Evening my Crafty Friends!

I thought I better hurry up and get my Monthly Circle Blog Challenge entry in. The Challenge this month was to scraplift a project off of the Circle Blog. You have to use two Cricut cuts, Use a project you have seen on the Circle Blog for your inspiration, and Use products from at least two of the Circle Blog Sponsers.

I saw a cute Yourstory Photo project for a recipe book, I took that idea and made a card out of it, Using Imagine cartridge "Kates Kitchen". For my two sponsers I chose "Cosmo Cricut" for the paper which is from "Material Girl". And used my I-Rock and gems from Imaginisce. I also used a cute sentiment from Scrappy Mom's Stamps " A Pinch & A Dash" stamp set. The felt flowers are from Prima, and the bow is Martha Stewart.

Here is my version of the Yourstory Photo project on a card!



Hearts and Crafts,

4 comments:

Year 2 said...

OMGosh this is soooooooooooo fab!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun!

Scrappy Mel said...

So stinkin' adorable! I wish I could see the orginal, but I KNOW yours it better anyway! :)

Live Love and Scrap said...

This is ADORABLE!! When I see cards like this...it makes me want an Imagine!!!! Super cute!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly