Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Cheer Blog Hop Winner

I almost forgot to post the winner of the Christmas Cheer Blog Hop. All the excitment from Christmas, and Im slowly coming back to reality. I have decided to bring in the New Year with a clean spotless house. So Ive been busy taking advantage of my other half being home for the week. Now its back to work for him. Ill see him New Years, then we're not sure when Ill get to see him again for a while. :(

So onto the Winner:

Shana said...


Such a great looking tree, thanks for the idea.

Ill be sending you an email to get your info, and to the rest of you friends, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas...and Here's to a Happy New Year !

4 comments:

Tara said...

I guess I am not the only one that gets that cleaning bug this time of year. After looking at all the stuff under the tree I got a little worried as to where it all would go. So I have been on a cleaning/purging mission the last couple of days. It feels good to clear out the old before we bring in the new! Happy Holidays and enjoy every minute!
Tara

Minta's Creations said...

Congrats Shana,
Minta

Lillian Child said...

Congrats to the lucky winner!

Shana said...

Wow, this has so made my day. Makes my toothache a little more bareable. Thanks so much, loved all the projects.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly