Friday, January 21, 2011

Scrappy Mom's Stamps Sneak Peek " Love Notes"







Good Morning Crafty Friends,

Who is ready for another Scrappy Mom's Stamps Sneak Peek
(raises hand and shouts ME, ME, ME!)

 
You can Pre-Order Love Notes now by clicking HERE

These sentiments are just in time for all your Valentine projects/cards.
For my project I made a cute little cupcake box with matching tag!

Isn't that girl so pretty!
Even those stamped two little hearts on the Love Notes Set!


The girl is from Cricut Imagine Yummy, and the two die cut hearts are from the Imagine Stock images.
All paper is from K&Company KP Valentines Day stack. Does that ribbon look familiar? Its my saved ribbon from Scrappy Mom's Stamps! They always put such an extra added  touch to their shipments. I love this ribbon!
And of course Martha Stewart Bakers Twine.
Be sure to check out all the Design Team members projects too! You can find there links on the left hand side of my blog.
Be sure to come back tomorrow for another sneak peek!
Happy Friday

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I love all of the patterns you combined! Adorable!
TFS!
Lauren

Scrappy Mel said...

She is so adorable! I love the bow at the bottom of the tag - how creative! :)

bonnie said...

Gorgeous girly...I love the bright colours....hugs x

Trisha said...

Your girl is great. These are great stamps too. TFS.

Laura L. Cline said...

So Very PRETTY!

Mari AKA Momo said...

This is sooooo pretty!!! I love all the layers and colors!!! Absolutely beautiful my friend! XOXO Momo

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my goodness....another beautiful project!!! Gosh...I am wanting an Imagine more and more and more!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly