Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Handmade Cards Contest At ProvoCraft






Hello My Crafty Friends,

For the Cartridge Chaos Challenge please click HERE

This week on the Cricut Official facebook page and the Cricut Circle Blog, ProvoCraft is having a Handmade card contest in honor of the new Yudu Cardmaker. Now this is not a machine I am going to run and buy. I do however find the machine very interesting and would not mind experimenting with it.  I made a card following there request:

Create a card using at least one Anna Griffin product (paper, stamps stickers etc.) and one or more of the following Cricut cartridges; Don Juan, Winter Lace (...seasonal) and Wall Décor & More (these are the cartridges to be featured on HSN, Jan 20).
Watch HSN on January 20 to see the newest creative tool from Provo Craft (you’ll love it). Two winners will be announced, after each Provo Craft segment, on the Official Cricut Facebook page
Winners will receive the NEW Provo Craft creative tool as well as the NEW Anna Griffin product.
 If you look close, you may see the winners’ cards on the show (wink).

I entered the contest!!!!!
For my card I used Cricut cartridge "Wall Decor & More" and paper from the Anna Griffin "Isabelle Collection" stack.
Inking around the edges of the mushroom, I-Rock Gemz, and a simple but darling sentiment from Scrappy Moms Stamps "Everyday Greetings" stamp set.

I will be watching HSN that day as Im sure many of us will. Good luck to all the entered, and maybe, just maybe, I'll be chosen, And Scrappy Mom's Stamps will make its First T.V. Debut!!! Keep your eyes peeled on the display while Jinger tells us all why we need this cardmaker :)


Happy Crafting my Friends,


3 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

very pretty card I love the colors.

Scrappy Mel said...

Yay! Meriah - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

Jessica said...

Thank you for the lovely comment! What a great submission for the challenge!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly