Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thanks A Bunch


 
Hello Friends,
 
As promised I have two posts for you today. Like I said before I can't seem to remember what day is which and when I need to post. Blame those pregnancy hormones.  Today's post is a feature that we have over at the Pink By Design blog. Every Wednesday we share a trick or tip with you. There have been lots of good ones so be sure to come by and take a look. This week our tip was how to rumple your ribbon. Now I'm not going to share all the details with you here, because I want you to stop by Pink By Design blog so you can see Paula and Gloria's projects using this tip. But here is my card using the rumple ribbon tip.
 
 
For this card I used designer paper from MME " Alphabet Soup " , I used my 1 inch punch to create the flowers. The twine is a mix of Divine twine and Trendy Twine. To get the stems of my flowers to stay I used Scotch quick dry. Sentiment is from Pink By Design March 2011 Stamp of the Month " Grow ". Ribbon and Buttons are from my stash.
 
So come on over to the Pink By Design blog and take a look at the other creations. If you use this tip we would love to see your projects. You can post them on the Pink By Design Facebook page.
 
 photo 6451AFEABE6E4E67282689E810346727_zps1e8f4816.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly