Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stamptastic Tuesday and Gloria's Birthday Blog Hop Winner!



For The Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Please Click Here.

Happy 1 year Birthday Pink Cricut! It's not Sarah's Birthday but it is her 1 year blogaversary!!!
And she is celebrating her blog birthday by having a great sale on some of her stamp sets. She only has 10 available of the following sets so your gonna have to hurry and see if there is any left.

Remember once the first 10 of each stamp set are sold that price will no longer be available.

Welcome to another Stamptastic Tuesday. Incase you are new to the Stamptastic Tuesday I'll explain how it works. Every Tuesday Paula at More Than Favors and I will be showcasing a stamp from Pink By Design. During that week you can buy the showcased stamp at a reduced price. We do inspiration projects featuring the stamp set of the week.

This week the showcased stamp set is Feelin Groovy.

This stamp set goes well with the Cricut Cartridge Groovy Times, But It goes so well with other projects as well.

Here is my card:

Recipe for Golf Card:
Card Base is 5.5x5.5
Graphic 45 " A Proper Gentleman Collection "
Cosmo Cricket " Social Club "
Catseye Chalk Ink in Bronze
We R Memory Keepers Corner Puncher in Deco Tag
My Own Ribbon and Stash of Buttons
Green Braiding Cord

Be sure to hop on over to Paula's Blog by clicking HERE!
And Don't forget to drop by Sarah's blog and wish her a Happy 1 Year Blog-a-versary by Clicking HERE!

Have a very fun filled, crafty Tuesday and I will see you all tomorrow for Wacky Wednesday. OHHHHHH the Winner from Gloria's Birthday Blog Hop is #90!
Sherri said...

Ooh, I love your stuff! I am now a follower. I love all the detail you put into your cards. Very cool!!

Congrats Sherri! Please contact me at twoscraptasticgals@gmail.com. And I will get your prize mailed to you!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Cute, fun card!

Anniebee said...

What a fun card! Love the Graphic 45 papers.
TFS!

Annie
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Beebeebabs said...

Love your card soooo cute tfs!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly