Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pink By Design " Design Team Friday "


For The Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Please Click Here.

Hello Friends and Happy Friday

This week over at Pink Cricut, It's Design Team Friday. Sarah asked that we make something for Mother's Day! I have seen allot of cute and grungy tags lately so I knew this was something I wanted to play around with.

This is what I came up with:


Recipe for Grunge Tag:
Tim Holtz Distress Ink " Vintage Photo, Broken China, and Worn Lipstick ".
Tattered Angels in " Starfish "
Tim Holtz GrungeBoard
Wilton Paper Doily
My Minds Eye Brad
Crinkle Ribbon
Stickles in Gold

For this Tag I did the Crinkle Distress technique. Distressed the sides with my We R Memory Keepers Heart Attack Distresser. And stitched the heart and wings together with My We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy. All grungeboard was adhered using Ranger Glossy Accents. I added the pink doily and ribbon to give it a more girly feel.  Overall I achieved the look I was aiming for.

Have a Wonderful Friday my Friends!

1 comments:

Esther said...

I love the doily behind the tag, looks really cool!
Fantastic tag!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly