Friday, March 18, 2011

PBD Design Team Friday


For the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Please Click Here!

Good Morning Crafty Friends,

This week Sarah has asked the DT to make anything that is not a card. At first, I stumbled trying to figure out what to make. Then it hit me, I need to make something for my friend that is having a baby girl. So why not kill two birds ( no animals were harmed in that saying ). Here is my project.

3-6 month old onsie
Recipe for Flower Onsie:
Stayz On Ink In Onyx Black
Fabric from Joannn's (Fat Square)
Onsie-Walmart
Itop headband and Twist Daddy
Prima Flower
Lettering Delights SVG Simple Flowers

Newborn Onsie
Recipe For Pink Onsie:
I used a flower stamp from Studio G but did not like it so I covered it up with a fabric flower.
Tattered Angels in Cherub Pink
Stayz on in Purple
Headband is from " Craft Warehouse"
Pearls sewed and hot glued on.
( Notice I did not put pearls on the older onsie, thats when they start putting lots of things in there mouth)

Have a Fantastic Friday My Friends,
Oh be sure to stop by http://www.pinkcricut.com/ and see all the other wonderful DT projects!

Hearts and Crafts,

3 comments:

buglvr2010 said...

Great project...Love it!

L.B. said...

So sweet

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

WOW!! what a cute idea. I would have never thought of such a thing. Thanks for all your insperation.

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly