Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Winners and More!

For the Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge Please Click HERE!!!

I get to announce the Winner for January's Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge! The winner of the Summer in Paris Cricut Cartridge is (chosen by random.org) #1


Congrats Rosemary Please contact either Paula or I and we will get your cartridge in the mail and on its way to you! 
or
twoscraptasticgals.gmail.com

Now for the Winner of the " Love is in the Air" blog hop...

#6
disneynut4life said...
                            Wow super great projects!!! Love them all:) Thank you for sharing.

Disneynut4Life please contact me at twoscraptasticgals@gmail.com and I will get your prize out to you. Congrats to all the winners! Paula and I sure do love hosting these fun challenges. Im excited to see what the next cartridge will be! 

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wahhooo!! Congrats ladies!

Gloria said...

Wow I won:) Thank you sooooo much!!!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly