Monday, November 29, 2010

Paulas Birthday Blog Hop Winner

Good Morning My Fellow Crafty Friends,

One more time I just want to say Happy Birthday to my dearest friend Paula! And I want to THANK her for allowing me to take part in this great blog hop. There was sure alot of talented women on this hop that I was glad to be featured with :)
So onto the winner:
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 178

Result: 54

There were 179 comments but there was a multi comment from one person so I only counted 178 So that makes the winner

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS & GRAPHICS said...


I love the bag and the bow especially..

Thanks for a change to win the Gingerbread mini cartridge...

I'm already a follower.. come and visit me

buzzybeedesigns.blogspot.com

Rebecca Minor

CONGRATS Rebecca,
I will be sending you an Email shortly to get your mailing information. Thank you to all that came and hopped with us. And thank you for the wonderful comments. I did get a flip. A little early, and should have the bow post up hopefully by this weekend. Dont forget there will be some more Scrappy Moms Sneak Peeks, and the YourStory Hop In Dec Hosted by PinkCricut.

Have a FAB Monday,
Meriah

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations Rebecca!

BUZZY BEE DESIGNS and GRAPHICS said...

Thanks for this wonderful prize

Jodie R said...

Congratulations, Rebecca!! That is awesome!! Wendi, again, I loved your bag and bow! Thank you for a great blog hop!!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly