Monday, October 18, 2010

Imagine-Nation Mondays at Pink Cricut!


Hi Friends,
I’m so happy that Sarah asked me to be a guest designer for her and Emma’s Imagine-Nation Monday. This is truly a great way for us to all learn more creative things to make with our Imagines. The Imagine Nation challenge is currently to make a project with a stamped image and Imagine cuts.

My project is a floral deco ball with Imagine More cartridge and Happy Hauntings. I used a charming little sentiment “Boo To You” from Pink By Design! I also used the stock image pumpkin that came preloaded on the Imagine. I just love how this turned out, even if I ran out of purple flowers half way through the project. I hope this inspires us all to think outside the box. With the Imagine, all things are possible!

Recipe:
Silk Flowers in Orange,Purple,Black
Stock Imagine Cuts, Imagine More and Happy Hauntings Cartridges
Stickles
Pink By Design “Boo To You” from Simply Everything Stamp Set
Martha Stewart spider punch
Foam Ball
Ribbon-Michaels Butterfly-Michaels and Skewer Sticks.

 Go see Sarah at Pink Cricut.com   She did a terrific creation for Imagine-Nation Monday!

Have a wonderful day my friends,
Meriah

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the use of those colors in the flowers! Do you have a full view photo of them in the arrangement? I love them!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Suck my Lolly